About Allied Surveyors
If you are looking for the expert advice of a local Chartered Surveyor for either your residential property or you commercial business then Allied Surveyors can help.
Our local surveyors operate throughout the Greater West Midlands area and all have unrivalled local knowledge.
We offers a personal but professional service that prides itself on a high level of customer service and quick response times, helping our clients through the home buying process.
We are independent of any Estate Agents and you can be sure that any advice we give on your property we always be completely impartial.
Allied Surveyors and Valuers Ltd is essentially a cooperative, owned by its 43 shareholding Chartered Surveyors, covering England and Wales. The company is quality assured by Lloyds Register with a rigorous internal auditing regime run by Peter Foulds, the company’s Risk Management Director.
- Find out more about Allied Surveyors and Valuers Ltd.
Our Practice covers the following areas for Allied Surveyors:
- Birmingham postcodes including Alcester, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth and West Bromwich.
- Coventry postcodes including Atherstone, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Shipston-on Stour, Stratford-on-Avon and Warwick.
- Walsall postcodes including Abbotts Bromley, Aldridge, Brownhills, Burntwood, Cannock, Lichfield, Rugeley and Wednesbury.
- Find out more about The areas we cover.
Paul is a member of the RICS Fellowship; a mark of distinction awarded on the basis of individual achievement within the surveying community.
He has worked as a surveyor in the West Midlands for over 40 years which has given him unrivaled detailed local knowledge and extensive experience of the property market.
- A specialist in Homebuyer Reports, Building Survey & Residential Investment Properties from BTLs to complex HMOs.
- Fully trained and experienced in preparing Expert Reports for property litigation and providing evidence in Court.
- Provides Specialist Valuation Advice and negotiation for Lease Extensions, Collective Enfranchisement and Freehold purchases.
AssocRICS, DipHi, DEA, NDEA, RICS Registered Valuer
Technical Surveyor and Energy Assessor,
Mike is an RICS Associate member with over 16 years’ experience surveying in the West Midlands area.
- Specialises in Residential Property Valuation including Buy to Let, Equity Release, Help to Buy and all types of Mortgage Valuations.
- Specialist Level 4 qualified Commercial Energy Assessor providing Energy Performance Certificates to the commercial sector including shops, offices, factories, warehouses and all types of commercial premises.
Paul is an RICS member with over 35 years experence in the property profession.
- Specialist Building Surveyor for Listed and old properties.
- Extensive experienced in Home Buyer Reports and specialises in Building Surveys.
- Specialises in Residential Property Valuation including Buy to Let, Equity Release, HMO's and all types of Mortgage Valuations.